The newly renovated Park Royal shopping centre invites you to join them for a special outdoor event to welcome in the holiday season on Friday, November 14, 2014. Gather with the city of West Vancouver at their annual Light Up The Village tree lighting ceremony in The Village then return the following morning to see Santa Claus’s first appearance of the year at Park Royal South.
Light Up The Village
Friday, November 14th – 5:30 to 7:30PM
Join us as we usher in the Holidays with our annual tree lighting ceremony in The Village. Delight in the countdown to illuminating over 100,000 dazzling lights – along with seasonal festivities and complimentary treats at Keeper’s Crossing in the center of The Village.
• Countdown takes place at 7:00 PM sharp!
• Holiday cookie decorating by Whole Foods Market
• Steamy hot cocoa by Village Taphouse
• Gourmet mini donuts
• Seasonal teas by DAVIDsTEA
• Face painting & fun by Santa’s Elves
• Ross Curran’s Jazz Trio
• Singing Trio: Noel
• Cool illuminated wristband giveaway
• Photo opportunity with classical characters in their most intricate costumes from Vancouver’s famous Goh Ballet – The Nutcracker
Saturday, November 15th – 10:45 AM
A jingle of bells and a clatter of hooves means Santa is coming to Park Royal. Join us to usher in Santa and his elves to Park Royal South.
• First 100 children to sit on Santa’s knee will receive a complimentary Rogers’ Chocolates Advent Calendar
• Dance performance by Shift Dance Co.
• Face painting & fun by Santa’s elves until 1:00 PM
• Colouring book, antlers & candy cane given complimentary with every visit with Santa
• Visit Santa on November 15th between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
For more information, visit shopparkroyal.com